A good haircut not only makes your hair easier to style, but it can also be a real boost to your self confidence. In a world where style matters, haircuts that are on trend are important, and for 2021, these styles are all the rage.
- Blunt Cut. A blunt cut can make your hair look thicker, and when it is cut right at the collarbone, it is extremely flattering to the face.
- Bob. Haircuts that feature a razor-sharp bob cut near the jawline and lots of glossy shine are not going anywhere anytime soon.
- Curtain Bangs. Curtain bangs are becoming more popular and combine a little retro with modern at the same time. This style is low maintenance and perfect for those who don’t want major upkeep.
- Curly Shag. For those with naturally curly hair, this style offers texture and movement with face-framing layers and a tousled fringe.
- Shaggy Bob. This re-imagined bob offers low-maintenance texture and feathered layers with choppy ends while the curtain fringe lays softly around the face.
- Not to be confused with the mullet of yesteryear, haircuts of this style include a heavily layered shag and a much softer look.
- Blunt Fringe Bangs. This style of bangs is perfect for those clients with an oval face shape, but it requires more upkeep than curtain bangs. It looks great with both short bobs and long cuts.
If you are wanting to update your look and are considering different haircuts, give us a call at Salon Povera today!