Coat after coat of the blackest black mascara doesn’t do it, and glue-on eyelashes are an uncomfortable pain. What are you to do when you want longer, fuller lashes without the expense of regular extensions? The Ardell Magnetic Lash and Liner System is exactly what you’ve been looking for! Easy to apply and even easier to wear all day, here’s how to use your Ardell Magnetic Lash and Liner System for bold, beautiful lashes:
- Curl your natural lashes and apply a coat of mascara (if you want). Let them dry before moving onto the next step.
- Apply the special gel liner that came with your kit like you would normally apply eyeliner. Put on a second coat just for good measure.
- Wait a minute or two for the liner to get all the way dry. Your lashes will go on better if you aren’t dealing with wet liner!
- Start with the inner corner of your eye, and gently line up the base of the false eyelash with the eyeliner on your top lid. You’ll feel the lashes automatically “snap” to the liner, and the entire strip will go down perfectly.
- When you’re happy with where your lashes are, go ahead and press down on them gently to set.
Haven’t tried it yet? Give yourself the gift of better lashes at a fraction of the price of extensions with the Ardell Magnetic Lash and Liner System. Contact us at Salon Povera, and we’d be happy to tell you all about it!